Saturday 17 March 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day!!!

Hope everyone has a great St Patricks day. We are having some friends for an Irish dinner tonight. We have adapted a Beef, Guinness and Oyster Pie recipe to use Venison instead, it smells delicious bubbling away on the stove. Of course it will have to be served with potatoes in some form and some green vege.

No crafting today, Grace is very unsettled, it has taken all day to get her down for a nap. We think a couple of teeth are descending, fingers crossed they go back up. Could be something else entirely though, any alternatives??

In any case here is a scrapbook page I finished a few days ago.


I used Beau Chateau DSP, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake CS for my base. Some pink (I'm not sure which) and Marina Mist CS with Vellum for the squares. The buttons are from my local sewing store and the pink ribbon and 'adore' rubon are from my stash. Photos are from about 8 weeks old.

A lovely photo of Grace, Ron took it this morning before the day fell apart. :)

Cavina

1 comment:

  1. Awesome page, and awesome subject!! I just LOVE that photo of Grace xxxx

    ReplyDelete