Sunday 1 April 2012

Freshly Made Sketch 28

I struggled to find my Mojo this week, I had been trying to do something with an Easter Theme but I just couldn't get anything that I was happy with. Instead I used the Freshly Made Sketch from this week as a base for a Birthday Card.


I love the Graphic Botanical DSP and matching stamp set. I felt that with such bright colours and strong images that a CAS base was the way to go. A card that will hopefully be suitable for some birthdays coming up.



We tried to go to the Ohakea 75th Anniversary Airshow yesterday but got caught in a traffic jam for 2 hours instead!! We decided to turn around and ended up having a lovely lunch with my parents by the Wanganui River.

Grace with my Mum going for a walk along the river bank.

Cavina

3 comments:

  1. This is one beautiful card Cavina ... the colours, the stamps, the buttons ... love evenrything about it!
    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and the clean design! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Lovely colors and such a bright and cheery birthday card. Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete