Friday 26 October 2012

Long Time Gone & Retro Sketch #34

Wow so May was my last post!!! Life has ticked along beautifully since then, 5 months ago. Grace is growing up very quickly, she is such a cheeky wee girl at 10 months.
 
I have done some crafting in the last 5 months, a few pages for Grace's album and the odd cards which I will share in a couple of day. But for now I am sharing a card using Retro Sketch #34. The sketch was so versatile I struggled to narrow down what I actually wanted to do, until I found the wood Hydrangea flourish. After that the card came together fairly quickly and I am quite happy with the end result. Clean, graphic and the colour combo is one I love using.


Grace, just this morning in her new overalls from her lovely Grandparents. I am sure she will test the durability now that she is on the move.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment